Since the Coronavirus pandemic through us all into lockdown and unknown territories, we have all be getting through it in our own way.
As our member Ian McAninly said, “We have all achieved something and used our time differently to suit our needs”.
Wise words from Ian (sitting in the middle of training in our old office. Feels like a lifetime ago).
As we move into the next chapter of our new future and MINT Business Club continues to evolve, I have been reflecting on the way the MINT community has stepped up for one another at this time. Take this list of 30 training sessions that have been delivered since 24th March. Without our community pulling together, MINT may not have survived.
Before lockdown, one of our USPs was that we were a face-to-face training provider, meeting monthly across the North East delivering training topics dictated by what the members needed most.
All of that changed for us on Tuesday 18th March when we cancelled an event scheduled to take place for around 40 people in Teesside.
Our business model hasn’t been tweaked, it has absolutely fundamentally been tipped on its head and completely altered. We are now an online training organisation and for the foreseeable future, that’s what we’ll stay.
What a MINT team effort it has been. All but one of the people listed as having delivered training in the last 10 weeks are MINT Members. They stepped up and in many cases, out of their comfort zones, to focus on something positive for them, the entire community and their brands.
Even better, the videos were subtitled by another of our members, Neil Jackson from Media Arts who has been working away making sure our training is truly accessible for all and permanently available for members.
As I write this blog post on the evening of a very sunny Bank Holiday, I am immensely proud of the entire MINT Business Community for their support not just of me, but our business, their businesses and one another at this time.
I can’t wait to see what the future brings us all.
Worth A Revisit (videos from our events and training before lockdown)
Business Planning Webinar – March 2020 with Darren Glanville and Nicola Little
Pricing with Confidence – March 2020 event, with Laura Cook
Using the MINT Website – Explainer with Peter Surridge
The Start of our LOCKDOWN training on 23 March 2020!
- 30 Ideas for Social Media – Amy Purdie, Helen Bowman, Louise Heaps and Nicola Jayne Little
- To Sell or Not to Sell – Moira Barnes
- Zoom for MINT Members – Hannah Wiggins
- Content Creation – Helen Bowman
- Your brand Story – Louise Heaps
- Content Creation (Tweaking it for the Coronavirus) – Michelle Rose
- Lets Talk About Money – (different terminology we need to know) Darren Glanville and Nicola Little
- Introduction to SEO – Alan Sawyers
- Branding – Amy Purdie
- Tips for going Live in Lockdown – Mark Orr and Dean Reynolds
- Personal Branding – Lucienne Gage
- How to sell on Amazon – Liza Johnson
- Nic’s birthday styling party with personal stylist – Angela Graham
- Taking your business online – Danielle Stanley and Alan Sawyers
- Let’s Talk About Money – KPI’s (Key Performance Indicators) – Darren Glanville and Nicola Little
- Google Ads (part 1) – Steven Kwan
- Google Ads (part 2) – Steven Kwan
- Improve your Time Management – Marie Stephenson
- Introduction to Podcasting – Ashleigh King
- Making the best out of Video – Mark Orr
- Introduction to CRM systems – Sarah Wilkinson
- Happy Brain on Wellbeing Wednesday – Tracey Hutchinson
- Mapping out Client Experiences – Laura Fellows
- WordPress for Beginners – Alan Sawyers
- WordPress Advanced – Alan Sawyers
- Google My Business – Nic Watson
- Wellbeing and your business – Rachel Hunter
- Introduction to Instagram Stories – Emma Lamb
- Introduction to Mailchimp – Alan Sawyers
- Pilates for all levels on Wellbeing Wednesday – Vicky Smith
If you have ever thought about joining MINT Business Club, now is the perfect time to do it. We will be offering three chances per week to meet, learn, network and support one another.
It really is a business community like no other. Visit the mintbusinessclub.co.uk website for more details or drop me an email at email@example.com and I’ll give you a sneaky-peek tour around the website and the members-only FB group so you can absorb the MINT VIBE!